Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pictures From The Park

As I mentioned in this post, Bruce and I took Brinley to one of the local parks here for an afternoon on the weekend of her birthday. Here are a few pictures that I took (or in the case of the pictures of Brinley and I, Bruce took) while we were there. I have recently come across some pretty nifty photo-editing software so I have been playing around with that this past week in the evenings after Brinley goes to bed. I hope y'all enjoy!



Brinley being pushed in the swing by Bruce.



Brinley and a 'boon'. While we were there, another child was having a birthday party and balloons were plentiful. Since it was a breezy day, Brinley had a good day trying to keep up with this orange balloon.



Brinley had a good time going down the slide once mommy went down with her a couple of time to show her how much fun it is.



Brinley and Bruce had a good time going over letters and making words on the alphabet board.



~Kisses from Daddy~

No comments: