Sunday, March 21, 2010

Daybook: Spring Has Sprung!

Outside My Window: Brrrr...it's in the low-40's now, but feels like the mid-30's. We got a cold front yesterday so it will be cool during the days and even cooler during the next few days. Unfortunately it will also be cloudy with a chance of rain off and on this week.

I Am Listening To: ...absolutely nothing. Everyone but myself has turned in for the day.

I Am Wearing: ...blue jeans, a white t-shirt, a green, fleece sweatshirt and warm socks.

I Am Thankful For: ...this silence. This busy mom enjoys whatever moments of peace and quiet she can get.

I Am Pondering: This wonderful piece here. Thanks for the reminder Elizabeth.

To Be Fit And Happy: Brinley received an Air Navigator tricycle--she calls it her 'bike'-- as a birthday present from her Nana and Papa, and she and I took a few walks through the neighborhood this past week. Hopefully the weather forecast is wrong and we'll have beautiful weather so that we can do the same this week.

From The Kitchen: Bruce is planning to work overtime this week again so I am not planning to cook much.

I Am Thinking: ...this week I'll be taking advantage of the new shelving in our garage by doing some de-cluttering and gathering odds and ends from around our home to store in it.

I Am Creating: I still need to go through the videos and photos Brinley 'birthdaying' and upload the best.

On My iPod: Again, nothing new this week. However, I am still loving my KSBJ app.

Towards A Real Education: Now that spring is here, I feel that Brinley and I will be enjoying more the wonders of God's hands and having quite a bit of nature study.

Towards Rhythm and Beauty: We're slowly getting used to the time change from last weekend.

To Live The Liturgy: It's still Lent, however Easter is rapidly approaching.

I Am Hoping And Praying: ...for direction in a particular area of my life.

In The Garden: Bruce and I have been talking about what we would like to do with the flower beds this spring.

Around The House: Bruce's parents came to visit us this weekend and the guys did a few minor projects including adding wire shelving along one side wall of our garage and adding gutters to the roofing of our patio.

On Keeping Home: Now that the guests are gone, I need to launder the spare sheets and guest towels and pack away the air mattress. I also need to launder our sheets and finish cleaning out my closet so that I can take a load of unneeded clothing to Goodwill.

One Of My Favorite Things: Daybook posts. After writing them for the past few weeks, I have come to look forward to this time where I stop and think about where my family has been and what we'll be doing. Definately a wondeful way to put a close on the past week and prepare for the next.

Brinley Anne This Week: ...has been enjoying our time outside. Thankfully the weather was warm and beautiful most days this past week so we were able to spend a number of hours piddling in the back yard, going on walks or kicking the ball around in the front yard.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Brinley and I don't have much planned during the week. A lot of it will depend on what the weather ends up doing. As I mentioned before, Bruce is planning to put in overtime. There are a couple of errands we need to run in town within the next few days.

A Picture I'm Sharing:

One of my favorite photos from our trip to the park last weekend.

No comments: