Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yippee For Video

Now that Christmas is over and behind us, I've spent a good chunk of time this weekend at the computer trying to figure out a new way to get videos that I have taken of Brinley and such and upload them to Blogger to share with all of you. For some reason, for the past few months, Blogger has made it difficult for me to upload the videos from my iPhone that I have saved on the laptop and load directly to my blog. So...after doing a little experimination, I am so happy to share with you that I have found a way to upload videos to my blog by uploading them to youTube first, and then embedding the html code of the video on youTube into the html code of the blog entry at Blogger. The only downside is that it seems to take a good half-hour to upload a 2 minute video. At this point though, that doesn't really matter to me...I'm just thankful that I'm able to share video again. It makes me feel like even though we are several hundred miles away from most of you, you are still able to have a glimpse into our home, our lives and our hearts.

With that said, I have either created new posts or added video to existing posts dated 01.13.2010, 12.24.09, and 10.24.09. If you have a few moments, you may want to scroll through the past few months and make sure you haven't missed anything. Until next time...

No comments: