Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just A Few More...

Tonight I was on the phone telling my Mom to be sure and check her e-mail because I posted a blog post with pictures from our trip to Bellingrath. Of course her reply was, "Well how many pictures did you post? You didn't post just pictures from the Gardens, did you?" So...to better appease my mother, I've decided to make a second post with a few pictures that were taken while life was going on around the house. Enjoy! Oh, and Mom, when I have to upgrade my blog because I've used up my photo allowance on this basic level, I'll send you the bill. ;-)

Nana reading to Brinley...and Bruce.

Brinley showing Papa how to put together The Very Hungry Caterpillar puzzle.

Brinley and Papa playing with 'clay'. (Its really closer to Play Dough, but she calls it clay.)

Papa showing Brinley how to push the molds down and wiggle them slightly into the 'clay' to get the best shapes.

Papa and Brinley going over the animals and shapes that they have created.

~Brinley and Nana~

No comments: