Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

As you can tell from the photos posted below, we celebrated Father's Day rather casually. For those of you that don't know Bruce has been extremely busy with work the past few weeks. This past week alone he put in somewhere around 70 hours. Yes, SEVENTY! Infact, he had to leave the house Saturday morning at 2:30AM to make it to work (not his usual location) by 4:00AM for a 'particular project'. (Those of you that are aware of Bruce's work, probably know that specifics can't always--or shouldn't always--be mentioned.) Needless to say, by the end of Saturday we were all looking forward to spending Sunday doing a whole lot of nothing. I think the most work we did all day was when we prepared dinner that evening--Bruce grilled steaks and I made mashed potatoes and steamed carrots. Despite our lack of activity, here are a few pictures from that day that I took to share with you.

~Silly Girl~

She was playing peek-a-boo with me while I was trying to take pictures.

Snuggling with a 'blankie'.

Bruce re-cooperating from the previous day.

To all the Dads out there, I hope you were each blessed with a wonderful Father's Day. If you work anywhere nearly as hard as my husband, you certainly deserve a day to relax and call your own.

No comments: